22 kV - Class , High Mechanical Strength , Container Substation
Transformer , Seaworthy Housing
- High safety performance
- Functional maturation & Reliable performance
- Rich structure
- Convenient maintenance
- Low noise
- Wonderful weather resistance
2 Applied Standards
|Rated H.V.:||20 (10.5, 11, 6.3, 6) kV, ±2×2.5%|
|Rated L.V.:||0.4/0.433 kV|
|Tap-changing||On-load / Off-load Tap-changing|
|Notes: The above specifications may be customized according to
|Features & Advantages|
|1. Low loss, low noise and high reliability.|
|2. Excellent dynamic thermal stability and high over-load capacity.|
|3. Simulation analysis was carried out for the core mould design,
thus to greatly reduce noise level. Simulated lightning impulse
wave process was carried out for HV winding mould design, thus to
greatly improve product's anti-lightning impulse capability.|
Rules for appending transformer oil:
- The specifications of the oil to be appended should be no less than
those of the previous oil.
- In principle, new oil of different brand or oil that being used by
other transformer should not be mixed.
- The imported oil, oil of undetermined origin or oil with different
types of additives should be tested for aging performance before
being mixed with the existing transformer oil.
- The mixing ratio of the oil to be appended should be the same as
that of the existing oil. If the mixing ratio of the existing oil
is not clear, the ratio of 1:1 should be adopted.
How to append transformer oil:
- Use unpolluted pump and flexible tube. Metal and non-rubber tube
should be used.
- Fix the tube mouth of the pump onto the oil-filling tube of the
tank. Pump the oil from the temporary oil container. It should be
noted that no air should be pumped into the tube.
- To avoid air flowing into the tube, please pump the oil slowly
until oil-level reaches the desired position.